The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
it about time  Banner_versele it about time  Eijerkamp it about time  Elimar it about time  Bbc it about time  Gsverkerk

it about time

Go down 
+2
fletch
rene
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rene
Admin
rene

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: it about time    it about time  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 pm

I think its about time the RSPB but the hands up and admit there is a problem with them ( BOP's ) but they wont aslong as they got a hole in thier asse's it's also about time the RPRA started helping us the members that help pay thier wages each week and help keep them in thier flippin jobs Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 pm

totally agree mate losing to many birds all over the country
Back to top Go down
David

David

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:58 pm

agree rene, every time i see bills in the homing world he looks more like a polatition, say there sapping off the members doing absolutely nothing to help in the fight against the bops/rspb.
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:37 pm

lads its just nature takeing its coarse it has always happened and will not go away live with it and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:50 pm

its ok sayin its nature and let it take it's coarse Alan that i do agree with but its not nature wen it come to these idiots breedin BOPs in captivaty then lettin em go in the towns and stuff where's the nature in that it's not thier natural habitat that there being released in too?
Back to top Go down
jimrobo59

jimrobo59

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Alan it isnt nature when people are releasing bop into areas they dont belong, just like
the peregrines on ICI Wilton neer you . what will you do if the time comes and you cant even let
the birds out for a fly round the loft because thats the way its going. in fact its actualy happening
now in other parts of the country .Have you ever heard a Blackbird screeming for its life while being
eaten alive or one of your own birds getting ripped apart over the fence and not being able to save it.
well I have. I,d rather hear birds singing and watch my birds flying without fear .
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:32 pm

jimrobo59 wrote:
Alan it isnt nature when people are releasing bop into areas they dont belong, just like
the peregrines on ICI Wilton neer you . what will you do if the time comes and you cant even let
the birds out for a fly round the loft because thats the way its going. in fact its actualy happening
now in other parts of the country .Have you ever heard a Blackbird screeming for its life while being
eaten alive or one of your own birds getting ripped apart over the fence and not being able to save it.
well I have. I,d rather hear birds singing and watch my birds flying without fear .

100% agree about the breeding and realeasing birds out of there natural habitat as for the blackbird screaming for its life yes i have mate but the perigrins and sparrow hawks etc are only moveing into our towns and cities because man has destroyed there natural habitats large houseing estates where there was once trees and open country. ICI Wilton was once all open grass land we have produced artifical trees for the BOP in building more pylons and cutting down trees were they once stood to do this. so in my eyes it works both ways and at the end of the day there is no long term solution i dont think.
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Iv also lost far more birds to mindless ideots than i ever will in my raceing lifetime to BOP.
Back to top Go down
STB

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:09 pm

alan harrison wrote:
lads its just nature takeing its coarse it has always happened and will not go away live with it and hope for the best.

nonscence m8 50 % of faniers here get wiped out year after year , epedemic of sparrs and percies here , last year i lost 38 birds killed bye sparrs in 3 months , up till 20 years ago there were the odd sparr about but never had birds taken with em

now you have em on the loft front trying to get in and take birds right in front of you no fear .

eevery second trainer here you get walloped with percy birds injured birds missing taking all day to home , its not nature its

over protection and rspcb releasing the bassas and putting up artifiscull sites all over , bassas
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

STB wrote:
alan harrison wrote:

nonscence m8 50 % of faniers here get wiped out year after year , epedemic of sparrs and percies here , last year i lost 38 birds killed bye sparrs in 3 months , up till 20 years ago there were the odd sparr about but never had birds taken with em

now you have em on the loft front trying to get in and take birds right in front of you no fear .

eevery second trainer here you get walloped with percy birds injured birds missing taking all day to home , its not nature its

over protection and rspcb releasing the bassas and putting up artifiscull sites all over , bassas

Agree 100% STB mate but will anything be done bout it im not goin to hold my breath i 'll be doin somit to protect my birds as much as i can Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:38 pm

STB wrote:
alan harrison wrote:

50 % wiped out by sparras and 38 killed in 3 months thats some epidemic of sparras were you live. birds missing mate blame that on all the mobil phone masts that have gone up over the last 15 years puts the birds homeing instincts all to pot its been proved,more young bird losses every year because of this, iam not saying they are under protected your right it dosnt help matters at all. its something we have to live with in this day and age .
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:58 am

alan harrison wrote:
STB wrote:
alan harrison wrote:

50 % wiped out by sparras and 38 killed in 3 months thats some epidemic of sparras were you live. birds missing mate blame that on all the mobil phone masts that have gone up over the last 15 years puts the birds homeing instincts all to pot its been proved,more young bird losses every year because of this, iam not saying they are under protected your right it dosnt help matters at all. its something we have to live with in this day and age .

Alan its not just where STB is mate it's everywhere i can remember only 4/5 years ago that wen we were racing we would send say 30 pigeons and get 30 pigeons today if ya send 30 youll be lucky to get half of them im only sayin this number as a rough guide i know all the telephone masts dont help but there's noway they are the cause of the losses we see each year and gettin worse
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:56 pm

i dont think there is one big reason for losses mate i think its a lot of reasons
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:47 pm

fletch wrote:
i dont think there is one big reason for losses mate i think its a lot of reasons

think you might be right there mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

it about time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it about time    it about time  Empty

Back to top Go down

it about time
Page 1 of 1