The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
time to start work Banner_versele time to start work Eijerkamp time to start work Elimar time to start work Bbc time to start work Gsverkerk

time to start work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
edgie

time to start work Empty
PostSubject: time to start work   time to start work EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 6:53 am

time to start work on the birds , must get these birds out for exercise , and into a routine , racing in 3 weeks weather permitting ? Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie

time to start work Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to start work   time to start work EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:21 am

we have a spoke in the works called the great brittish weather ? , its blowing 20 mph winds plus for the next 3 days and cold , I live in the open fields of Lincolnshire , but unfortunately I have a set of power lines 10 mitres away from the loft , when the wind speeds exceed 15 mph I have problems i.e. injured or dead pigeons , the first season here I lost 17 birds to these power lines , I have since had them tagged 200 mitre both ways , this has brought the accidents down by 90% , but I never let the birds out when the wind is blowing over 15 mph , there is just no sence in that , I will have to prepare the birds a little longer now , may even have to miss a race ?, but I hope not Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie

time to start work Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to start work   time to start work EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:14 pm

weather man got it wrong here today, been a crcking day , all birds been out and exercised well , cocks had 2 hours freedom and the hens had the same , they were all back in there sections by 2-30pm and fed for the day , looking forward to tomorrow. Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

time to start work Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to start work   time to start work Empty

Back to top Go down

time to start work
Page 1 of 1