The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
hope i do better this time  Banner_versele hope i do better this time  Eijerkamp hope i do better this time  Elimar hope i do better this time  Bbc hope i do better this time  Gsverkerk

hope i do better this time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rene
Admin
rene

hope i do better this time  Empty
PostSubject: hope i do better this time    hope i do better this time  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:10 pm

i got 2 away too Messac tomorrow hope i do better this time i had a St.Malo race yesterday sent 3 birds only 69 mile i aint seen a fookin feather so not a happy chappy at the mo Crying or Very sad so fingers crossed i only got 10 birds left to race now did have 19 pairs befor the season lost loads training
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: hope i do better this time    hope i do better this time  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:12 pm

thats not to good mate hope you can get some back best of luck with the others tomorrow mate
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: hope i do better this time    hope i do better this time  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:44 pm

hope they turn in for you mate
Back to top Go down
jimrobo59

jimrobo59

PostSubject: Re: hope i do better this time    hope i do better this time  EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:43 am

Best of luck Rene and the girls sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hope i do better this time    hope i do better this time  Empty

Back to top Go down

hope i do better this time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: