The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
evening all hows it going  Banner_versele evening all hows it going  Eijerkamp evening all hows it going  Elimar evening all hows it going  Bbc evening all hows it going  Gsverkerk

evening all hows it going

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STB

evening all hows it going  Empty
PostSubject: evening all hows it going    evening all hows it going  EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:40 pm

hows every one doing , not been on for a bit , hows all your racing going

Question
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: evening all hows it going    evening all hows it going  EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:47 pm

hi mate hope you'er well ? mines all to pot losses are unbeleiveable mate some members over here are lossing all thier best birds thats flown tarbs, pau, barca and palamos just from 21 mile tosses across the water im down too 13 from 38 birds its mad where the hell they all goin it cant be just BOPs and telephone masts ? hows your racin goin mate ?
Back to top Go down
STB

PostSubject: Re: evening all hows it going    evening all hows it going  EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:53 pm

rene wrote:
hi mate hope you'er well ? mines all to pot losses are unbeleiveable mate some members over here are lossing all thier best birds thats flown tarbs, pau, barca and palamos just from 21 mile tosses across the water im down too 13 from 38 birds its mad where the hell they all goin it cant be just BOPs and telephone masts ? hows your racin goin mate ?

nothing great yet renne but comming steady enough have had a few hard races last few weeks heavy winds and rain ,, there seems to be very severe losses and eratic racing all over this year ,, dont know the cause of it either m8 , hard when you loose your best birds , BOP is very bad hear i have 9 birds in loft all been hawked , my mate sent 9 yesterday and 4 of his have tails and wings out
Back to top Go down
STB

PostSubject: Re: evening all hows it going    evening all hows it going  EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:55 pm

i misse a few races a few weeks back so been slow to get them going took a virus thing and was floored for a while todays the best ive felt the last 4 weeks since i took it
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: evening all hows it going    evening all hows it going  EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:05 pm

thats not good then mate eh ? glad ya gettin over it though im still tryin to find a good hen to go to that old blue i had from you n Harryh lol! have ya heard from him lately ? ows he doin is he racin yet ?
Back to top Go down
STB

PostSubject: Re: evening all hows it going    evening all hows it going  EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:09 pm

rene wrote:
thats not good then mate eh ? glad ya gettin over it though im still tryin to find a good hen to go to that old blue i had from you n Harryh lol! have ya heard from him lately ? ows he doin is he racin yet ?

yes i spoke to him on fone today m8 , dont think he knows what hes doing ,, did you not pair the blue cock up m8
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: evening all hows it going    evening all hows it going  EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:14 pm

yes i spoke to him on fone today m8 , dont think he knows what hes doing ,, did you not pair the blue cock up m8[/quote]

yes mate to a blue hen gb 09 51857 but not thrown any thing out as yet Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
STB

PostSubject: Re: evening all hows it going    evening all hows it going  EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:31 pm

should be a good pairirng but if yer racings that bad this time you aint getting much chance with them m8
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: evening all hows it going    evening all hows it going  EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:38 pm

yeh i know mate just hope i do better in the yb season lol! i got bout 35 yb's between me an my 2 daughters so fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evening all hows it going    evening all hows it going  Empty

Back to top Go down

evening all hows it going
Page 1 of 1