The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
Hows everyone's  Banner_versele Hows everyone's  Eijerkamp Hows everyone's  Elimar Hows everyone's  Bbc Hows everyone's  Gsverkerk

Hows everyone's

Go down 
+4
fletch
big pete
stumpy27
rene
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rene
Admin
rene

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Hows everyone's breeding coming along mines not bad but could be alot better still waitin for some of the birds to go down but other then that im hapy so far cheers
Back to top Go down
stumpy27

stumpy27

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:10 am

v happy with mine 1 more round from stockbirds be done crnt wait getting on me nerves now
Back to top Go down
big pete

big pete

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 am

still not paired up yet!! going to sort it this week now its warming up, Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:56 pm

hi mate not to bad 8 out of 13 in the race pen gone down and 9 out of 12 in the stock loft so not to bad

paired up 2 more pairs in the stock loft the weekend after loosing a hen and when i fetched her i was loaned another pair of jos thones to try
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:56 pm

rene wrote:
Hows everyone's breeding coming along mines not bad but could be alot better still waitin for some of the birds to go down but other then that im hapy so far cheers

hi mate tell the girls the hen laid 1st egg yesterday
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:20 pm

yeh told em the tryin to say thier goin to beat me already lol
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:28 pm

going great will try and get some pics at the weekend
Back to top Go down
big pete

big pete

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:12 pm

going to pair up tomorrow, getting the buzz back!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 pm

cheers cheers good to hear mate just go with the flow lol!
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 pm

big pete wrote:
going to pair up tomorrow, getting the buzz back!! lol! lol! lol!

theres nothing quite like it mate
Back to top Go down
big pete

big pete

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Well managed it today all paired up and bowls in, some happy pigeons in my cabin today, great to watch, all well keen... cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:50 pm

big pete wrote:
Well managed it today all paired up and bowls in, some happy pigeons in my cabin today, great to watch, all well keen... cheers Very Happy Very Happy

yes it is mate all happy
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:25 pm

spoke to soon went in today and 3 youngster dead in the nest
Back to top Go down
phil fishlock

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:11 am

Yea our first round hatching on the weekend, but we lost 3 in to days, i think the one pair was my fault floated a pair from the stock but i dont think the pair had been sitting long enough, yearlings what can you say, paired the second lot of racers last monday they went together very well, bit longer day light now it makes a big diffrence when you havnt got lights.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:44 pm

6 ybs all rung now, still waiting on some to hatch, then i'm being bred some too Very Happy All gone well so far.
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:58 pm

22 rings used now out of 60 still got 2 pair of racers to chip and 4 pair of stock to chip
Back to top Go down
phil fishlock

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 am

Hi Rene , Hope everyone is ok over there, just wondered if Albert sorted the Hotel out, Phil
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi phil yeh all good over here thanks mate i was ment to ring the Hotel up but had so much to try and sort things out over here i forgot too im gettinm fed up with my birds at the mo the yearlings wont pair up no probs realy with the stock birds apart from 2/3 pairs but the race birds i got 3 out of 17 pairs down tryed allsorts with em fresh grit an mineral every day jabbed em burnt and sprayed the loft thinkin of seperating at the week end and put em back in a week but this will bugger me up for the round about mate Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
phil fishlock

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:52 am

Hi Rene , Yea i would deffinatly seperate the birds that havnt laid youl only nacker them up when they are driving to nest all the time, i wouldnt worry about the roundabout you can go on the roundabout two or three weeks in to the season it wont hurt they will last a bit longer into the season then , put the hens on 75% barley about 1 ounce a day, couple of days before you put them back together give them cocks and hens a pinch of hemp and if you can get them out get the hens out every day lock them out for an hour get them in feed them and leave them till the next day,Phil
Back to top Go down
phil fishlock

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:55 am

Hi Rene Another thing make sure theres nothing bothering them at night cats rats or any sort of wild life,something could be visiting your loft when your not about, phil
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 pm

rene wrote:
Hi phil yeh all good over here thanks mate i was ment to ring the Hotel up but had so much to try and sort things out over here i forgot too im gettinm fed up with my birds at the mo the yearlings wont pair up no probs realy with the stock birds apart from 2/3 pairs but the race birds i got 3 out of 17 pairs down tryed allsorts with em fresh grit an mineral every day jabbed em burnt and sprayed the loft thinkin of seperating at the week end and put em back in a week but this will bugger me up for the round about mate Crying or Very sad

hi mate
have you tried splitting them up and repairing can i ask have they actually paired up,
have you got them locked up or are they in open boxes
have you got a light on (have had ours on for 2 weeks before pairing from 6am til 8am then 3pm to 6.30 pm)
never really had problem with birds not laying occasionally the odd pair wont lay but gennerally do after a week or two but if they dont lay put a plastic eggs under them for a week then take them out and should go down ok if they sit them ok
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:00 pm

fletch wrote:
rene wrote:

hi mate
have you tried splitting them up and repairing can i ask have they actually paired up,
have you got them locked up or are they in open boxes
have you got a light on (have had ours on for 2 weeks before pairing from 6am til 8am then 3pm to 6.30 pm)
never really had problem with birds not laying occasionally the odd pair wont lay but gennerally do after a week or two but if they dont lay put a plastic eggs under them for a week then take them out and should go down ok if they sit them ok

im splitin em up tomo for a week mate yeh they all paired but not botherd anymore goin to give am some hemp see if that helps em get thier act together lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:08 pm

normally love will bring them to lay

are they latebreeds or normal yearlings
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:21 pm

not late breds mate just normal scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
stumpy27

stumpy27

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:57 pm

fletch wrote:
normally love will bring them to lay

are they latebreeds or normal yearlings

av u tried barry white mate lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hows everyone's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone's    Hows everyone's  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hows everyone's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next