The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
very proud today Banner_versele very proud today Eijerkamp very proud today Elimar very proud today Bbc very proud today Gsverkerk

very proud today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alan harrison

alan harrison

very proud today Empty
PostSubject: very proud today   very proud today EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:17 pm

very proud today Jake_s10

this is a photo of my oldest grandson jake we took him up to scotland yesterday Dunblain, it was his first Judo competition

he fought in his age groups up to 8 year olds and he won Bronze, he then fought in the 8 to 11 year olds and won gold and also got the spirit of judo award. and he is only just gone 7 well proud of him.
Back to top Go down
big pete

big pete

very proud today Empty
PostSubject: Re: very proud today   very proud today EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

well done that boy!! a star of the future, bet you're over the moon mate, congatulations cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

very proud today Empty
PostSubject: Re: very proud today   very proud today EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 pm

thats fantastic mate a great achivment and a great day out,
one of the guys i work with his daugher does judo and ju jitzu and she is british champion and he tells me all these competitions are brilliant and he makes videos and i enjoy watching them
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

very proud today Empty
PostSubject: Re: very proud today   very proud today EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:57 pm

iam very proud thanks guys, four of my 5 children have all been on the Great Britain squad and the oldest son was number 2 for the commonwealths when it was in Manchester. We have traveled all over the country and Europe to watch them all in events its a great sport,although i dont do it as much now.
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

very proud today Empty
PostSubject: Re: very proud today   very proud today EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:27 pm

well done mate its nice to see and he looks well proud of himself aswell mate
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

very proud today Empty
PostSubject: Re: very proud today   very proud today EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:45 pm

alan harrison wrote:
iam very proud thanks guys, four of my 5 children have all been on the Great Britain squad and the oldest son was number 2 for the commonwealths when it was in Manchester. We have traveled all over the country and Europe to watch them all in events its a great sport,although i dont do it as much now.

fair play mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

very proud today Empty
PostSubject: Re: very proud today   very proud today Empty

Back to top Go down

very proud today
Page 1 of 1