The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
very bad race today Banner_versele very bad race today Eijerkamp very bad race today Elimar very bad race today Bbc very bad race today Gsverkerk

very bad race today

Go down 
+2
fletch
alan harrison
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alan harrison

alan harrison

very bad race today Empty
PostSubject: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 pm

first young bird race 62 miles sent 16 only 3 home all lofts on allotments well down on returns 20s 10s 15s and the losses go on.
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:57 pm

bloody hell mate hope you get some more mate
had good races down here today
we only sent the naturals spare today
just behind the winners but i had 2 work this morning and when i got back i loosed stock hens out
then cleaned naturals loft
came out had 2 ybs flying round with hens
are well they were only spair
the 2 ybs in question mate were out of the blue pied hen, 2 nest mates have my eyes one them
8 from 9 too in quick time still one missing but its the one i thought would be missing
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:24 pm

dont know how to explian it mate perfect day for raceing birds only libed in our section one guy sent 36 only 10 home i sent 16 and only 4 home and the ones i thought would go down are home same story by all members birds missing our club sent 474 birds ill bet theres not even half home .and from only 62 miles,
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:56 pm

alan harrison wrote:
dont know how to explian it mate perfect day for raceing birds only libed in our section one guy sent 36 only 10 home i sent 16 and only 4 home and the ones i thought would go down are home same story by all members birds missing our club sent 474 birds ill bet theres not even half home .and from only 62 miles,

strange mate yours have been over that ground before to
what time they go up mate
got to b clashing
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:26 am

8 oclock mate ,still no more turned in this morning one lad still 26 missing
Back to top Go down
jimrobo59

jimrobo59

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:59 am

Talking to the lads on the gardens they had a fairly decent race from
Pontefract with very few losses , the most that was missing was from
a loft with 30 away they had 6 awol on the day.
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 pm

seems strange that was a funny race being such a good day and a good race down here
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:07 pm

from what ive read on some of the other sites it was a mixed bag for everyone that raced some had very good returns and some didnt even see a feather
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:26 pm

rene wrote:
from what ive read on some of the other sites it was a mixed bag for everyone that raced some had very good returns and some didnt even see a feather

thats yb racing for ya
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 pm

yeh mate it is eh i hope it aint that bad when we start ours next month might make my mind up quicker about racin next year scratch
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm

[quote="rene"]yeh mate it is eh i hope it aint that bad when we start ours next month might make my mind up quicker about racin next year scratch

you thinking about not racing the ybs
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 pm

[quote="rene"]yeh mate it is eh i hope it aint that bad when we start ours next month might make my mind up quicker about racin next year scratch

you thinking about not racing the ybs
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

no mate i'll be racing the YBs this year but might just let the girls race next year ive had a very bad year this year with the old birds gona make my mind during the winter mate Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:53 pm

rene wrote:
no mate i'll be racing the YBs this year but might just let the girls race next year ive had a very bad year this year with the old birds gona make my mind during the winter mate Crying or Very sad

you will race mate if you got pigeons you will want to race them hope you dont mate need more people raceing not people not raceing
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:21 pm

affraid i dont want too mate but the way things are goin over here at the moment ive never known a year as bad as this one i have 4/5 yearlings left and a 3 year old mate out of 38 race birds thats how bad things have been some of the guys over here have lost birds thats done Tarbes/ Pau and Barcelona just from 21 mile there no way it cant be all down to hawks i know that but it just sooo dishartening wen you lose such good birds from such a short distance it make you wonder is it worth carrying on mate
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm

rene wrote:
affraid i dont want too mate but the way things are goin over here at the moment ive never known a year as bad as this one i have 4/5 yearlings left and a 3 year old mate out of 38 race birds thats how bad things have been some of the guys over here have lost birds thats done Tarbes/ Pau and Barcelona just from 21 mile there no way it cant be all down to hawks i know that but it just sooo dishartening wen you lose such good birds from such a short distance it make you wonder is it worth carrying on mate

there has to be a reason for it mate just need to find the reason why
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:23 pm

yeh but the big Q is will we ever find out mate ?
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:29 pm

rene wrote:

i doubt it very much.
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:56 pm

alan harrison wrote:
rene wrote:

i doubt it very much.

true mate
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 pm

got 2 back today the lazy gets only flew 10 miles from race point.
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 am

how many u get mate
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:39 pm

still 12 missing from last week,this week sent 16 waiting on 4 so getting better.
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 pm

alan harrison wrote:
still 12 missing from last week,this week sent 16 waiting on 4 so getting better.

bloody hell mate thats a bit tough mate
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:00 am

fletch wrote:
alan harrison wrote:

bloody hell mate thats a bit tough mate

only 2 down this week so getting there.
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 pm

hopefully have full returns this week mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: very bad race today   very bad race today Empty

Back to top Go down

very bad race today
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next