The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
Right ladies and Gents i would like to start off Banner_versele Right ladies and Gents i would like to start off Eijerkamp Right ladies and Gents i would like to start off Elimar Right ladies and Gents i would like to start off Bbc Right ladies and Gents i would like to start off Gsverkerk

Right ladies and Gents i would like to start off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rene
Admin
rene

Right ladies and Gents i would like to start off Empty
PostSubject: Right ladies and Gents i would like to start off   Right ladies and Gents i would like to start off EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 9:26 pm

Right ladies and Gents i would like to start off with sayin hi and welcome to all the new members that join the site I would like to get the site back to how it used to be and hope the old and new members will try and make this happen we welcome any posts regarding helping each other and want to make the site a friendly one with a good bit of banter but if myself or the moderators think it is goin a bit to far then the offender will have one warning and one warning only please refain from foul language as we may get the younger fanciers on here

thanks ADMIN
Back to top Go down

Right ladies and Gents i would like to start off
Page 1 of 1