The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
ALL Birds gone but Banner_versele ALL Birds gone but Eijerkamp ALL Birds gone but Elimar ALL Birds gone but Bbc ALL Birds gone but Gsverkerk

ALL Birds gone but

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
richardpayne

ALL Birds gone but Empty
PostSubject: ALL Birds gone but   ALL Birds gone but EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:32 pm

all nearly 300 birds gone the last 70/80 to jersey <but as they are still homed to me
would like to see me race 5 on sunday from st malo 69 miles for the last time****
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

ALL Birds gone but Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL Birds gone but   ALL Birds gone but EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:17 pm

good luck to you Richard hope they do you proud.
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

ALL Birds gone but Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL Birds gone but   ALL Birds gone but EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:26 pm

good luck mate
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

ALL Birds gone but Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL Birds gone but   ALL Birds gone but EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:09 pm

richardpayne wrote:
all nearly 300 birds gone the last 70/80 to jersey <but as they are still homed to me
would like to see me race 5 on sunday from st malo 69 miles for the last time****

good luck Richard mate im thinking of puttin 2 of mine an 2 of the girls that Fletch bred them
Back to top Go down
STB

ALL Birds gone but Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL Birds gone but   ALL Birds gone but EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:39 pm

were you packing in richard , seems to be folk packing up left right and center
Back to top Go down
richardpayne

ALL Birds gone but Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL Birds gone but   ALL Birds gone but EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:33 pm

there was no way was going to give up,but after 31 falls the last few weeks where I canot get up again due to my 2 new knees of a few years sometimes been on floor in loft for 3hours,the hospital lifeline asked the social serveies to send 2ladies to
visit me as they say I cannot keep falling without damage to Brain or hips ect ect
Back to top Go down
STB

ALL Birds gone but Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL Birds gone but   ALL Birds gone but EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:51 pm

sorry to hear that richard not good to be falling and lying there for hours ,

hope your heaalth picks up m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ALL Birds gone but Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL Birds gone but   ALL Birds gone but Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL Birds gone but
Page 1 of 1