The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
birds from the yb swap Banner_versele birds from the yb swap Eijerkamp birds from the yb swap Elimar birds from the yb swap Bbc birds from the yb swap Gsverkerk

birds from the yb swap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rene
Admin
rene

birds from the yb swap Empty
PostSubject: birds from the yb swap   birds from the yb swap EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:42 pm

has any one got any of thier yb's from the swap yet or how soon will they be ready to be sent my two for jimbo should be ready in the next two weeks cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: birds from the yb swap   birds from the yb swap EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:59 pm

couple of weeks and mine will be sent
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: birds from the yb swap   birds from the yb swap EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:43 am

rene wrote:
has any one got any of thier yb's from the swap yet or how soon will they be ready to be sent my two for jimbo should be ready in the next two weeks cheers cheers

hi mate my 2 for the girls are 6 days old have just ringed them so around the 2ist march they will be ready mate for sending for
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

PostSubject: Re: birds from the yb swap   birds from the yb swap EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:59 am

sent my ybs to sandy glad they got there ok 24hrs to get there seemed a long time in a box for ybs
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: birds from the yb swap   birds from the yb swap EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:39 am

pages-pigeons wrote:
sent my ybs to sandy glad they got there ok 24hrs to get there seemed a long time in a box for ybs

fair play mate and is always a long time for ybs to be courriored
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: birds from the yb swap   birds from the yb swap EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:40 pm

fletch wrote:
rene wrote:

hi mate my 2 for the girls are 6 days old have just ringed them so around the 2ist march they will be ready mate for sending for

thats brilliant mate the girls are well chuffed sounds if your breeding goin better then mine mate the race birds still aint gone down yet still theres time yet
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: birds from the yb swap   birds from the yb swap EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:31 pm

[quote="rene"]
fletch wrote:
rene wrote:

thats brilliant mate the girls are well chuffed sounds if your breeding goin better then mine mate the race birds still aint gone down yet still theres time yet [/quote

sorry for late reply been away for few days for wifes birthday,
every yb has chipped out mate so all good had 1 pair of ybs killed through fighting and still got one pair of stock not laid yet wont be no good for this year by looks of the way that pair going but will wait and see,
if i was you i would put dummy eggs under them mate as they will spoil the racing plans teh way they going mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: birds from the yb swap   birds from the yb swap Empty

Back to top Go down

birds from the yb swap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: 2011 YB Exchange.-
Jump to: