The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
cat problems  whats best to get rid Banner_versele cat problems  whats best to get rid Eijerkamp cat problems  whats best to get rid Elimar cat problems  whats best to get rid Bbc cat problems  whats best to get rid Gsverkerk

cat problems whats best to get rid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

cat problems  whats best to get rid Empty
PostSubject: cat problems whats best to get rid   cat problems  whats best to get rid EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:32 pm

whats best to get rid of cats guys as there starting to do my head in now,ive got a dog but thats worse than the cats lol, ive seen them ones that emit a sound that scares the cats but are they any good cheap options not gunner spend loads had thought of buying a bb gun for the kids but cant stand guard all day,a bird cant rest if theres cats watching all day through mesh
cheers
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: cat problems whats best to get rid   cat problems  whats best to get rid EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:09 pm

them cat scarers are rubbish,go to the beech collect a few star fish boil them for 2 minuets ,then put out in bowl for cat to eat,no more cat problem, keep it away from dogs though.
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

PostSubject: Re: cat problems whats best to get rid   cat problems  whats best to get rid EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:49 pm

alan harrison wrote:
them cat scarers are rubbish,go to the beech collect a few star fish boil them for 2 minuets ,then put out in bowl for cat to eat,no more cat problem, keep it away from dogs though.

i take it there not nice to eat lol? i was told u can buy lion poo from garden centres scatter it about cats stay away?
Back to top Go down
stumpy27

stumpy27

PostSubject: Re: cat problems whats best to get rid   cat problems  whats best to get rid EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:53 pm

try bottles of water i put eround my aviary and never seen em again near mine
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: cat problems whats best to get rid   cat problems  whats best to get rid EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 pm

my cat keeps the other cats away but i know someone who used a cat trap then took them away
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: cat problems whats best to get rid   cat problems  whats best to get rid EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:49 pm

pages-pigeons wrote:
alan harrison wrote:

i take it there not nice to eat lol? i was told u can buy lion poo from garden centres scatter it about cats stay away?

they DEAD nice to eat mate
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: cat problems whats best to get rid   cat problems  whats best to get rid EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:05 pm

alan harrison wrote:
pages-pigeons wrote:
alan harrison wrote:

couldnt eat one apart from when i by a chinese as you never know whats in one
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: cat problems whats best to get rid   cat problems  whats best to get rid EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 am

fletchlives wrote:
alan harrison wrote:
pages-pigeons wrote:
alan harrison wrote:

couldnt eat one apart from when i by a chinese as you never know whats in one

the starfish work well tried and tested failin that anti freez in this cold weather bless em lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: cat problems whats best to get rid   cat problems  whats best to get rid EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:22 pm

lovely jubbley lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cat problems whats best to get rid   cat problems  whats best to get rid Empty

Back to top Go down

cat problems whats best to get rid
Page 1 of 1