The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
some eye sign info Banner_versele some eye sign info Eijerkamp some eye sign info Elimar some eye sign info Bbc some eye sign info Gsverkerk

some eye sign info

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Back to top Go down
https://thepigeonholecom.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:15 pm

here is another that you might find interesting
of Rob Woolliss

Back to top Go down
https://thepigeonholecom.forumotion.com
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:12 am

nice 1 not sure if im convinced yet but interesting when looking at birds
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:57 am

good info mate ,im with you pagespigeons not convinced about eyesign but i know some who swear by it.
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 am

ive herd guys can pick a winner just by the eye, its something ill keep looking at now in my own birds, ive gone through my stock and it does seem to work, ive not got any in my loft with poor breeding eye sign so thats good i expected to lol, even my hen tumbler has good breeding eye lol
Back to top Go down
jimrobo59

jimrobo59

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 am

A few year back now we had a bloke come to our local pub who thought he new everything there was to know about eyesighn
so the land lord being a fancier himself challenged him to pick out the best racing,breeding and all round eyes from 8 photos he had . After nearly 2hrs the so called expert chose 3 eyes , now on the back of the photos were the birds they belonged to.The first one the racing eye was a Bantam , the second the breeder was a tumbler and the third the all rounder was a parrot. Needless to say ,he did,nt find it very funny (we did) and never came back , so that made my mind up about eyesighn Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:47 am

jimrobo59 wrote:
A few year back now we had a bloke come to our local pub who thought he new everything there was to know about eyesighn
so the land lord being a fancier himself challenged him to pick out the best racing,breeding and all round eyes from 8 photos he had . After nearly 2hrs the so called expert chose 3 eyes , now on the back of the photos were the birds they belonged to.The first one the racing eye was a Bantam , the second the breeder was a tumbler and the third the all rounder was a parrot. Needless to say ,he did,nt find it very funny (we did) and never came back , so that made my mind up about eyesighn Laughing Laughing Laughing

tbh its same as paperwork realy, dont mean its any good in the basket!!
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:29 pm

never took any notice of eyesign my dad does but i dont think its all cracked up to be
Back to top Go down
jimrobo59

jimrobo59

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Its whats in between the eyes and in thier hearts that count,
and good management of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:42 pm

jimrobo59 wrote:

never a truer word said mate cheers
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:50 pm

jimrobo59 wrote:

class but so true it makes me laugh when you see them with there eye glass and all i think is you look like a di*k
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:54 pm

pages-pigeons wrote:
jimrobo59 wrote:

tbh its same as paperwork realy, dont mean its any good in the basket!!

i agree mate, but i like to see a pedigree just my own opinion my dad bought a hen of a guy once he only ever won 2 races and it was the same pigeon once as a yb then once as a yearling ( dad won with here as a broken pigeon) he paid £32 with no pedigree the others with pedigree were going for £100ish never made sence to me that
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:54 pm

alan harrison wrote:
jimrobo59 wrote:

never a truer word said mate cheers

agree mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some eye sign info Empty
PostSubject: Re: some eye sign info   some eye sign info Empty

Back to top Go down

some eye sign info