The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
Earlestown 1895 Banner_versele Earlestown 1895 Eijerkamp Earlestown 1895 Elimar Earlestown 1895 Bbc Earlestown 1895 Gsverkerk

Earlestown 1895

Go down 
AuthorMessage
friendsloft
moderators
moderators
friendsloft

Earlestown 1895 Empty
PostSubject: Earlestown 1895   Earlestown 1895 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi all as the title says Earlestown founded in 1895, i am the currant secretary, the club being a 122 years old , we had our first winter meeting friday just gone this was to put in place winter shows to promote the club , something i was looking forward too, well it dident quite turnout lke that as i was handed 3 resignations which leaves just 5 flying members, so instead of looking forward we were having a disscission on folding the club up as we are all members of other clubs should we support them 100% as sooner or later one or two clubs will fold why not bite the bullit and close ours helping the other clubs to keep going , in the end they decided they wanted to keep going even though the club will be run on a tight rein with me still as secretary so maybe we will get another year or two out of it who knows
Ken
Back to top Go down

Earlestown 1895
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: