The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
Hello all welcome back to forum  Banner_versele Hello all welcome back to forum  Eijerkamp Hello all welcome back to forum  Elimar Hello all welcome back to forum  Bbc Hello all welcome back to forum  Gsverkerk

Hello all welcome back to forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rich123

rich123

Hello all welcome back to forum  Empty
PostSubject: Hello all welcome back to forum    Hello all welcome back to forum  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 9:10 am

Hi all welcome back
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Hello all welcome back to forum    Hello all welcome back to forum  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 9:25 am

Hi Rene, been some time since we had a chat, how are things health wise with you & the family did you ever get your arm fixed OK ?. You can PM me if you like.
Its great to see the site up & running again, I'll have a go at the show, I will have a go at putting a photo on the site.  
Will you make Blackpool in January 2018?, I'm going with 6 of my club mates, hope to see you there if you are.
   I'll  get back to you soon.   p/s you will have to get a spell check on this site for me.  Shocked  lol!  
                           Your Old China Plate.
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: Hello all welcome back to forum    Hello all welcome back to forum  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 10:10 pm

hi mate no my arm still not sorted but fingers crossed I go in next month to have a new implant done I was ment to have it done in July but thet lost the implant in the post Sad not sure about Blackpool just yet depends on the money situation at the moment I have to sort some dates out for the shows but will put a post up of where to send the pictures to so I can size them and then put them onto the site mate Smile
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Hello all welcome back to forum    Hello all welcome back to forum  EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 2:12 pm

I'm off to Epsom The South of England Fair on the 21 October, any one going?
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker

fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Hello all welcome back to forum    Hello all welcome back to forum  EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 6:55 pm

doesnt look like theres ALL to say Hi too Embarassed
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Hello all welcome back to forum    Hello all welcome back to forum  EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 am

fieldwalker wrote:
doesnt look like theres ALL to say Hi too Embarassed

Hi fieldwalker, I only pop in now and again to see if any thing is of interest, on site.

How do you fill about the RPRA sending the 2018 rings out so early. NOT a good idea, so if the are rung in 2017 how can they be 2018 young Birds. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all welcome back to forum    Hello all welcome back to forum  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all welcome back to forum
Page 1 of 1