The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
Has this site died?? Banner_versele Has this site died?? Eijerkamp Has this site died?? Elimar Has this site died?? Bbc Has this site died?? Gsverkerk

Has this site died??

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fred hutton

fred hutton

Has this site died?? Empty
PostSubject: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 3:02 pm

The last post on the site was a year ago to the day, Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:23 pm

we don't seem to use it that much anymore fred which is a shame but im goin to try an use it more often mate
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:49 pm

fred hutton wrote:
The last post on the site was a year ago to the day,   Sad Sad
where you been then ? its been quiet without you .
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:51 pm

by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 3:07 pm

edgie wrote:
by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR

Bit Late But some to you Rolling Eyes
I've not been anywhere Steve, I have got the right name I hope ?, Just been under the weather lately, a few thing  health wise that comes with old age. Mad .  
So how's thing going with you mate, Things not looking to good Re: Bird Flu I wonder if we will get any racing this year I'm only breeding 16 young birds this year as I don't want to be stuck with a lot of YBs that can't be raced if the Bird Flu carries on shredding. I have got 17 cocks & 24 hens old birds to race this season,  I took one egg of each pair so they have only one young one to bring up. I paired up late Eggs coming off to day, Should have whited until the eggs had hatched as two of the single eggs have NOT come off. I did make Blackpool this year in January, was taken up with 3 mate by car, had a great time,
Nice to hear from you mate, Not heard from Rene for some time do you know if he is OK.

all the best Steve  Fred.
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 8:27 am

good morning fred hope you are ok , I too have been not so good long story ,the bird flu has not botherd me i have been in the middle of the two outbreaks, but i kept my birds on lock down all winter , rene has been busy at work , but he did go to blackpool , and so did I ,but was very disapointed in the show , I only went for the day on sunday 360 miles round trip wont be going again ,I shall be selling my first round of y/birds as I am over stocked , so if you know any club mates that want to try some van hee based birds give them my number 07977920044 £150 for 6 , I am in a new club now but did ok again last season i am the back marker in the club , I am  flying 30 miles further , and 60 miles further in the fed , but it has not stopped me taking prizes in club federation and midland national both section and open , with 90 % head winds , i have a very strong team of birds now, 32 cocks and 24 hens plus 10 pair stock birds , soon be time to put them to the test again , i am looking forward to the coming season , and hoping to do ok again , i trust you will also do well 2017 , with both birds and health , as for this site i think theres only me and thee  lol!  . cheers steve (EDGIE)
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi Steve, Nice to hear from you sorry to hear you have not been to well of late.  I would have liked to have meet you & Rene at Blackpool for a chat face to face,if I had known you where there,  I got a lift up with 3 club mates, we had a great time I meet mates from my old pigeon club when I lived in London & people I've meet over the 30 odd years I've been to Blackpool, I lost heart in the pigeons after the DVLA took my driving licence away as I have Glaucoma in both eyes after an eye test for new reading glasses.
Now I haven't been able to train my pigeons, I may be able to get a club mate to give me a few tosses up to 20 mile, I resigned from the NFC. but still fly in the BICC, & one or two races in my club to get them ready for the BICC. I'm not a sprint racer I don't have a lot of chance topping the fed along the south coast as our fed has a 70 mile radius we fly west to east, Clubs in the west fly 43 mile from the 1st race point us in the east fly 90 odd mile. I have more of a good race over the channel, so I have pigeon that fly the distance.  
Ill leave it there Steve as its getting late & I've got to feed the birds the time now is 4:45pm. cant wait for the warmer weather to come & April 15th our Fed. 1st race to start,

All the best Steve.      Fred
Back to top Go down
Fairweather-Turner

Fairweather-Turner

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 11:03 pm

Hi everyone long time since I've been on here how's everyone going with there birds
Back to top Go down
http://www.ozpigeons.com.au
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 7:56 am

hello there hope all is well at your end of the world ? , all ok up here , all first young birds will soon be gone to new homes , I shall just take a few second round for myself to fill any gaps for next year , I keep the VAN HEE strain of birds mainly , and they do well for me at all distances from 90 miles to 700 miles I like the channel racing best , its a great feeling seeing them come home , I have been racing since the age of 18 years , started back in 1971, I shall be 65 years young come 2 may this year , and still as keen as ever if not keener , I got my first birds when I was 10 years old (tumblers) seems like yesterday. cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:21 am

fred hutton wrote:
Hi Steve, Nice to hear from you sorry to hear you have not been to well of late.  I would have liked to have meet you & Rene at Blackpool for a chat face to face,if I had known you where there,  I got a lift up with 3 club mates, we had a great time I meet mates from my old pigeon club when I lived in London & people I've meet over the 30 odd years I've been to Blackpool, I lost heart in the pigeons after the DVLA took my driving licence away as I have Glaucoma in both eyes after an eye test for new reading glasses.
Now I haven't been able to train my pigeons, I may be able to get a club mate to give me a few tosses up to 20 mile, I resigned from the NFC. but still fly in the BICC, & one or two races in my club to get them ready for the BICC. I'm not a sprint racer I don't have a lot of chance topping the fed along the south coast as our fed has a 70 mile radius we fly west to east, Clubs in the west fly 43 mile from the 1st race point us in the east fly 90 odd mile. I have more of a good race over the channel, so I have pigeon that fly the distance.  
Ill leave it there Steve as its getting late & I've got to feed the birds the time now is 4:45pm. cant wait for the warmer weather to come & April 15th our Fed. 1st race to start,

All the best Steve.      Fred
morning fred I trust you are well , the big currant bun is shining here, will be taking shotgun out with me today ,had a visitor 2 days ago so will give him / her a very nice present if they return lol! I shall be starting to move hens today before they lay again , then I can get to work on the birds , soon be time to start racing again ? cheers
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Fairweather-Turner wrote:
Hi everyone long time since I've been on here how's everyone going with there birds

Hi,  I don't come on here very often, but its nice to see some one from the other side of the world on the chat. Look like only me you & Edgie are on our own Ha! Ha!.
My pigeons are looking & flying very well, just put life ring on my baby's, only breeding 22 this year,   I only have a small loft & I will be racing 16 pairs of old birds, I will be picking the races in my own club just for training to get them ready for the British International Championship Club I belong to. I resigned from The National Flying Club this year, as I don't have that many pigeons the fly the 3 Clubs. I was pleased with the results I had from the BICC last year only sending 2 & 3 Pigeons to a race.
Won 42nd Open 23rd Section, from Guernsey Young Bird Race  Birds competing 2,302 Birds,  
3rd Club Bordeaux only a yearling Hen, only 3 birds home on the day, I only sent 2 pigeons. A lot of pigeons missing from races last year, I fill I've been lucky as my returns have been OK.
At the moment we have the Bird Flu (HAP1 H5N8 ) In Wild Birds & Captive Birds, Poultry, sweeping across the continent in France, Germany,, Belgium, Holland, & creping into the UK, I hope it ends before Racing Starts.
Happy Days Ha!   Hope to hear from you soon .  Fred.
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 10:27 pm

according to what I have read on midlands national site , the r.p.r.a. have been given the all clear in england cheers
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 2:24 pm

edgie wrote:
according to what I have read on midlands national site , the r.p.r.a. have been given the all clear in england cheers

No news about channel racing then
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 7:42 am

fred hutton wrote:
edgie wrote:

i would not worry about the channel racing fred , things will iron out and carry on , all will be ok . cheers
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 9:01 am

edgie wrote:
fred hutton wrote:
edgie wrote:

i would not worry about the channel racing fred , things will iron out and carry on , all  will be ok . cheers

Lets hope you are right Steve,
Going on my 4th training toss this morning, My mate Bryan has been taking me as you Know I lost my driving licence last year, Bryan has had a 1st & 2nd win in the RPRA One Loft Races A total of £45,000 over 3 years. (not bad going ) Just going to put Pigeons in the baskets.
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 4:55 pm

hi fred that's a good doo for your friend tell him well done from me , ho and don't forget to tell him I will be his friend also , lol! lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:11 am

edgie wrote:
hi fred  that's a good doo for your friend tell him well done from me , ho and don't forget to tell him I will be his friend also , lol! lol! lol! cheers

He don't come on any of the Chats.  He isn't in to computers, he's getting on a bit like me. The weather has changed to day, & looks like staying that way for a few more days, gray clouds & fine rain, Sad
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:26 pm

hi fred I meant very good friend if he has some spare CASH , LOL cheers
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:45 am

edgie wrote:
hi fred  I meant very good friend if he has some spare CASH , LOL cheers

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D.  

The weather here is Cold windy & Raining to day. Glad we get some training in, I've still got baby's in the nest feathered up now but not piking up food yet, the hens are ready to lay out again  I will be taking the hens away & leave the cock to finish feeding them.
    How's things with you Steve ?

Not heard any thing from Rene for some time now, Have you?
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:52 am

rene wrote:
we don't seem to use it that much anymore fred which is a shame but im goin to try an use it more often mate

Hi Rene just ask Steve ( edgie ) if he as heard from you, & there you are, How you going Mate, Did you get you arm sorted? I understand you was at Blackpool in January, Sorry I missed you.

Fred.
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 7:42 am

morning fred , morning rene , you are allowed on here rene your not banned yet ? lol! nor are you an immigrant , even though you live in a tax haven lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:01 pm

edgie wrote:
morning Fred , morning Rene , you are allowed on here Rene  your not banned yet ? lol! nor are you an immigrant , even though you live in a tax haven lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers

Nice one Steve, Very Happy Very Happy

See Rene, you still have friends. lol!
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 8:19 am

morning fred I did get to speak with rene the other day , but alas I think he has gone back in hiding lol! lol! lol! have you started training yet ?, I may start next Saturday if the weather is ok , as our first race is the week after , my birds are getting fit now doing between 1 and 2 hours daily loft flying , my first race is 116 miles to me , but will wait till the weather is good and send to next one if need be , hope all is well at your end ? cheers
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:20 am

edgie wrote:
morning fred    I did get to speak with rene the other day , but alas I think he has gone back in hiding lol! lol! lol! have you started training yet ?, I may start next Saturday if the weather is ok , as our first race is the week after , my birds are getting fit now doing between 1 and 2 hours daily loft flying , my first race is 116 miles to me , but will wait till the weather is good and send to next one if need be , hope all is well at your end ? cheers

---------------------
Hi Steve.
Started training 2 week ago with my mate Bryan picking the good days, had about 5 tosses so far up to 35 mile now, hope to have the last toss to day but the fog is coming in from the sea now & it don't look like lifting we will see what its like at 10am. Our normal bloke Joe brings pigeons own to Brighton Tuesdays & Thursdays from Southampton he will take the Eastbourne & Brighton pigeons to release on his way back, I ask him to let mine go at Chichester about 45 mile from me. He (Joe) start his training to morrow. Then I can be at home to see my pigeon arrive Home drinking a nice cup of tea Smile
All my YB's are away now did it on last Wednesday, & they are looking good I've only bred 21 this year. as you may know I only race a small team of birds, I'm hoping we don't have so many losses this season, I know I'm taking a chance with such a small team, but I give it a try may end up with egg on my face Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:19 am

you will be ok with a few youngens fred you will have more quality time for them ,I too am only keeping a few this year , I am same as most and have too many birds ? and the more you have the more it costs lol! lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has this site died??   Has this site died?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has this site died??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: