The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
starting out again Banner_versele starting out again Eijerkamp starting out again Elimar starting out again Bbc starting out again Gsverkerk

starting out again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

starting out again Empty
PostSubject: starting out again   starting out again EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:32 pm

if you were starting again where and who would you buy new stock from
Back to top Go down
https://thepigeonholecom.forumotion.com
David

David

starting out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting out again   starting out again EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:37 pm

hard to say rene, as you know ive just restarted again after 20 years away...............and the birds which i bought wernt pigeons which i had sourced as top winners, they were never intended for racing as i had no plans to race again....just to have them as pets.

now tho ive brought in some janssens which i know have won recently so combined with the lefebre dhaenens i have should give me some base to build up a team to test...........

2011 should give me some idea......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

starting out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting out again   starting out again EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:49 pm

i'm gettin some ( Walter Dox ) ? from a good flyier to try next year ive had some this year to give a go next season aswell from a very good flyier in Tipton 9/10 in the top results so i hope they will do really well for me aswell but time will tell i truely think you need a very good pigeon to fly over here
Back to top Go down
https://thepigeonholecom.forumotion.com
David

David

starting out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting out again   starting out again EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:14 pm

rene, ive heard a lot about the walter docx pigeons......at one time i was thinking of buying some and asked on site if anyone could advise on them but got no response, these hofken janssens i have now are supposed to do any distance, even the channel but as yet im only interested in inland races...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

starting out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting out again   starting out again EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 pm

hi David the 1s that i'm being gifted are ment to love a hard day and the he races he enters he's always there in the top 4 in he's club
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

starting out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting out again   starting out again EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:07 pm

if i was starting again would go for bussherts as they are the most versatile pigeons today still
Back to top Go down
jj

starting out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting out again   starting out again EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 pm

think i would try and make freinds with the top flyer in my area and ask if it were possable to buy ether some youngbirds or ask if they would mind breeding some late breds for me cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

starting out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting out again   starting out again Empty

Back to top Go down

starting out again
Page 1 of 1