The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
members and mods thoughts on this please Banner_versele members and mods thoughts on this please Eijerkamp members and mods thoughts on this please Elimar members and mods thoughts on this please Bbc members and mods thoughts on this please Gsverkerk

members and mods thoughts on this please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rene
Admin
rene

members and mods thoughts on this please Empty
PostSubject: members and mods thoughts on this please   members and mods thoughts on this please EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:27 am

the two pix below are both my birds that i entered into last years show now then ? one of the members from on here tried to enter this pic of the bird into the reds & mealies show coming up even though it is of my bird he has appoligised and has said it was his brother that sent me the pix for the show and not him he would like to still enter into the show but with his own birds this is why i would like your thoughts on this if he were allowed to enter the show i know my thoughts on this but would appricate your veiws on this i will posspone the reds and mealies show till monday so it gives members a chance to have there say

members and mods thoughts on this please Rene2

members and mods thoughts on this please Rene2
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: members and mods thoughts on this please   members and mods thoughts on this please EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:06 am

the only problem i see mate is the susspicion that he may be entering someone else is picture
u could always ask for ring numbers but dont now what that would achive unless u checked them to the owner and sounds like to much hassle for a bit of fun that these comps are ,
just let him take his chance and see how it goes anyone notices a picture they seen before then they must say
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

PostSubject: Re: members and mods thoughts on this please   members and mods thoughts on this please EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:44 pm

I would still have the show but I would ban the member in question either from the shows or the site completely
Back to top Go down
jimrobo59

jimrobo59

PostSubject: Re: members and mods thoughts on this please   members and mods thoughts on this please EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:15 pm

If the person involved tried to cheat in a friendly just for fun show,
at what lengths would he go if there was a prize up for grabs, we dont
need people like that in the pigeon game. this is just my opinion .I would
bar him for good. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
stumpy27

stumpy27

PostSubject: Re: members and mods thoughts on this please   members and mods thoughts on this please EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:01 pm

jimrobo59 wrote:
If the person involved tried to cheat in a friendly just for fun show,
at what lengths would he go if there was a prize up for grabs, we dont
need people like that in the pigeon game. this is just my opinion .I would
bar him for good. Evil or Very Mad

Agree
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: members and mods thoughts on this please   members and mods thoughts on this please EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Thank you all for your views and your concerns that you have aired i have decided to ban the member from entering into the shows and from the site so now the show can carry on there are only a few enteries for this class unfutunatly but hpoe there will be more for the others
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

PostSubject: Re: members and mods thoughts on this please   members and mods thoughts on this please EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: members and mods thoughts on this please   members and mods thoughts on this please Empty

Back to top Go down

members and mods thoughts on this please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: