The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
mindless arse holes Banner_versele mindless arse holes Eijerkamp mindless arse holes Elimar mindless arse holes Bbc mindless arse holes Gsverkerk

mindless arse holes

Go down 
+4
rene
David
feather
alan harrison
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alan harrison

alan harrison

mindless arse holes Empty
PostSubject: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

went down loft this morning to find some mindles ideot had put the bobs down on my young bird loft and stuck two feerel cats in there during the night,the result is 22 dead young birds.and a lot of hard work down the drain.They also done the same to another loft about 3 weeks ago thankfully for them the loft was empty.
Back to top Go down
feather

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:05 pm

very sorry to hear this alan really guttered for you mate
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:07 pm

blood all over the loft. the ones that stayed out of the way are scared shitless now.
Back to top Go down
feather

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:10 pm

if there is anything i can do let me now mate
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:10 pm

sorry ti hear this alan, must be heartbreaking................we once got broke ito many years ago and the devastation was unbeleivable.
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:18 pm

it happening to much every where i heard today of a good fancier havin his birds attacked by dogs bunch of mindless twats hope ya find out who it is mate Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:25 pm

so do i and the lads on allotments cheers lads
Back to top Go down
jimrobo59

jimrobo59

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Makes you wonder if it is worth it all the time and money spent on getting a team together
then some useless lowlife takes it all away . well I hope you catch the bastards and break thier
backs better still tie a brick round thier necks and throw them in the Tees.
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:39 pm

it seems the allotements are easy targets alan, the fancier rene is talking about is also on allotements in south shields..................
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:48 pm

jimrobo59 wrote:
Makes you wonder if it is worth it all the time and money spent on getting a team together
then some useless lowlife takes it all away . well I hope you catch the bastards and break thier
backs better still tie a brick round thier necks and throw them in the Tees.

a block would be better lol! lol! lol! jimrobo59
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:57 pm

if we pack it all in they have won,not a chance.
Back to top Go down
stumpy27

stumpy27

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:19 pm

u sure they were feral i tried removing 2 from under my brothers shed theyl bite your hands off
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:37 pm

deffinatley mate as i opened the door one jumped over my head scraching my face as it went by.the other well lets just say is departed form my loft
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:53 pm

alan, so do you think someone has put them in then....or have they got in themselves as if they are feral i wouldnt think anyone could catch and hold them to throw them in to the loft.....?
Back to top Go down
stumpy27

stumpy27

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:57 pm

alan harrison wrote:
deffinatley mate as i opened the door one jumped over my head scraching my face as it went by.the other well lets just say is departed form my loft

sounds like matrix

if ote we can do alan let us no lets hope them cats dont get about affraid
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:11 pm

stumpy27 wrote:
alan harrison wrote:

sounds like matrix

if ote we can do alan let us no lets hope them cats dont get about affraid

cheers mate i think if it was kids they would have had to have taken the latch off the bobs,either that or i have left the latch off and the wind has blown them down and cats got in by themselves,dont think ill ever know,the other ladd last week his bobs are always open so it could be just a case of cats got in after a quick easy meal and couldnt get back out again as you know once a bird goes through wires stop it getting back out.
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:13 pm

lucky i have some young birds ordered from fletch and a few other people so wont be short.although i will not have as many as i wanted.
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:21 pm

sorry to here mate thats not good news mate your ybs will be ready in about 10 days mate but i have another pair chipped out a few days ago if you can wait you can have them aswell,
just let me know and i am sorry to here your news mate
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:42 pm

fletch wrote:
sorry to here mate thats not good news mate your ybs will be ready in about 10 days mate but i have another pair chipped out a few days ago if you can wait you can have them aswell,

that would be great mate thank you
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:04 pm

alan harrison wrote:
fletch wrote:

that would be great mate thank you

no problem at all mate they are 4 days old so will probley be a few more weeks but the others will be safe here till then as i have a spare section they can go in will take some pics later and try and post them for ya
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:07 pm

cheers Fletch your a gent cheers sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 am

fletch wrote:

cheers cheers brilliant offer lee top man and a true credit to the sport cheers cheers

Alan if i can help with ybs i will mate but it will have to be late breds mate cos ive had trouble with my birds not goin down cheers
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:17 pm

rene wrote:
fletch wrote:

cheers cheers brilliant offer lee top man and a true credit to the sport cheers cheers

Alan if i can help with ybs i will mate but it will have to be late breds mate cos ive had trouble with my birds not goin down cheers

thank you very much for the offer i should be fine just put me back a month thats all.
Back to top Go down
peter4pm

peter4pm

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:25 pm

When you dont have your loft on your own property ..your wide open to this kind of thing ..alot of the young ones of today are fxxked in the head , and thats being kind tbh...they see doing stuff like this as fun , shows you how they have been brought up .
Sorry to hear this mate it makes my blood boil
Back to top Go down
http://allvarietypouterandc.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mindless arse holes   mindless arse holes Empty

Back to top Go down

mindless arse holes
Page 1 of 1