The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
Ghent/Gentse Kroppers Banner_versele Ghent/Gentse Kroppers Eijerkamp Ghent/Gentse Kroppers Elimar Ghent/Gentse Kroppers Bbc Ghent/Gentse Kroppers Gsverkerk

Ghent/Gentse Kroppers

Go down 
+3
pages-pigeons
alan harrison
peter4pm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
peter4pm

peter4pm

Ghent/Gentse Kroppers Empty
PostSubject: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Ghent/Gentse Kroppers 11102010238
Ghent/Gentse Kroppers 11102010231
Ghent/Gentse Kroppers 11102010228
Ghent/Gentse Kroppers 11102010220
Ghent/Gentse Kroppers 04102010216
Back to top Go down
http://allvarietypouterandc.forumotion.net
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:36 pm

nice to see a different side to pigeon keeping mate cracking birds.
Back to top Go down
peter4pm

peter4pm

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:33 pm

thanks alan
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:06 pm

nice birds i use to keep fantails and tumblers still got a little black tumbler thinks its a racer lol
Back to top Go down
peter4pm

peter4pm

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:10 pm

i had some rollers a while ago but got rid when i brought in the racers which i now have 30 of ..mostly late breds to breed from next season
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:13 pm

good luck with the racers mate any help dont hesitate to ask
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:44 pm

very nice mate
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:39 am

peter4pm wrote:
i had some rollers a while ago but got rid when i brought in the racers which i now have 30 of ..mostly late breds to breed from next season

if you need a few young birds breeding let me know either send rings down or you can get them transfered.
Back to top Go down
peter4pm

peter4pm

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:07 am

thats very kind of you Alan ..i might take you up on that cheers ..Peter
Back to top Go down
jimrobo59

jimrobo59

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Nice birds Peter,
do they fly about outside or kept for show in an aviary.
the wife likes the white ones Laughing
Back to top Go down
peter4pm

peter4pm

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:38 pm

if yoiu have the space they can be fown out ...but with my lofts being in my front side garden i tend to keep the aviary situation like others do ...but as i say they can be flown out.
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:21 pm

what is there homing instinct like mate
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:35 am

very nice birds mate but must be a lot of work to keep thier feet clean mate ?
Back to top Go down
peter4pm

peter4pm

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 am

yes the muffs can be a problem ...but i find plenty of baths helps and if one gets really dirty i just wash it by hand with a soft tooth brish
Back to top Go down
big pete

big pete

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:20 pm

CRACKING BIRDS THEM PETE, I USED TO KEEP DOMINICANS, OFF STEVE FORSET (ESSEX) TOM MCcABE (MANCHESTER) AND THE LATE ROY SUTCLIFFE, VERY FRIENDLY BIRDS AND SUPRISINGLY EASY TO BREED, HAD THEM IN BLACKS AND REDS, MAY CONSIDER SOME MORE SOMETIME!!
Back to top Go down
peter4pm

peter4pm

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Hey pete ....think you told me that before on another forum ....yes i know all of the names mentioned ...Is tom mcabe and steve fosset still keep them ?? as im not aware of anyone else who has them apart from people ive sold birds on too , you never see them at uk shows ect ..very dissapointing that i must say ...i myself have been two trips to Belgium and ive now joined the club over there and hope to show a few 2011 young birds over at their big european 100 year show if anything has potential for the showpen....i recently sold all my black dominicans to a fellow not far from me...i now keep pouter pied blue , redsilver , self red , self white , cream ..all birds from Belgium breeders who im now very friendly with ...and the hospitality is amazing .
Back to top Go down
big pete

big pete

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:16 pm

DONT THINK EITHER KEEP THEM NOW, I'VE SHOWED AT DONCASTER USED TO BE A GOOD TURN OUT. WISHED I'D KNOWN TOU WHERE SELLING YOUR DOMINICANS, MIGHT HAVE HAD SOME OFF YOU PETE. DO THEY DO THEM IN TIGERS?? QUITE LIKE THE WHITES
Back to top Go down
peter4pm

peter4pm

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:06 pm

I recently sold a pair of black tigers and a pair of self blacks ..top notch both pairs were ..just had to cut down on colours...Yea the tigers in Belgium are lovely birds ...one of my breeder friends over there Alex Mertens has some of the best tigers ive seen ...and a big difference with Belgium Ghents is the size ..much bigger and heavier than anyones i seen here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghent/Gentse Kroppers   Ghent/Gentse Kroppers Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghent/Gentse Kroppers
Page 1 of 1