The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m Banner_versele Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m Eijerkamp Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m Elimar Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m Bbc Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m Gsverkerk

Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alzajil-almaghribi

Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m Empty
PostSubject: Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m   Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 11:33 am

Here is an overview of the most expensive pigeons ever sold in an online auction. These were all sold through PIPA:

1. Armando € 1,252,000 (Joël Verschoot)
2. New Bliksem € 376,000 (Gaby Vandenabeele)
3. Golden Prince € 360,000 (Gino Clicque)
4. Bolt € 310,000 (Leo Heremans)
5. Safier Kweekkoppel € 270,000 (Leo Heremans)
6. Lloyd € 254,000 (Team De Jaeger)
7. Dolce Vita € 250,400 (Pieter Veenstra)
8. Nikolaas € 244,000 (Casaert-Sénéchal)
9. Nieuwe Olympiade € 210,000 (Leo Heremans)
10.Contador € 200,000 (Joël Verschoot)
Back to top Go down
edgie

Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m   Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:27 am

not taking anything away from the quality of the pigeons , but these money people are helping to wreck our sport , by putting them out of the financial reach of the majority of pigeon men, sorry but in my opinion its disgusting
Back to top Go down

Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m
Page 1 of 1