The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
big race for casablanca city  Banner_versele big race for casablanca city  Eijerkamp big race for casablanca city  Elimar big race for casablanca city  Bbc big race for casablanca city  Gsverkerk

big race for casablanca city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alzajil-almaghribi

big race for casablanca city  Empty
PostSubject: big race for casablanca city    big race for casablanca city  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:23 am

this is the fast race

Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: big race for casablanca city    big race for casablanca city  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 4:34 pm

seen some of the video , I personaly don't do 1 loft races , and don't be offended but your transporters would be illiegal in England not enough ventilation for the birds , I used to be a copnvoyer
Back to top Go down
alzajil-almaghribi

PostSubject: Re: big race for casablanca city    big race for casablanca city  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 4:41 pm

yes, you're right the problem that we went ahead with the calculation system and the quality of pigeons, but the problem is program of race and the transport system we are still late
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: big race for casablanca city    big race for casablanca city  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 6:56 am

if you require any advice please let me know ? , and good luck for the future cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big race for casablanca city    big race for casablanca city  Empty

Back to top Go down

big race for casablanca city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: Race and Libs,-
Jump to: