The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
Australian & International Pigeon Forum  Banner_versele Australian & International Pigeon Forum  Eijerkamp Australian & International Pigeon Forum  Elimar Australian & International Pigeon Forum  Bbc Australian & International Pigeon Forum  Gsverkerk

Australian & International Pigeon Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussiepridelofts

Aussiepridelofts

Australian & International Pigeon Forum  Empty
PostSubject: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:11 am

I invite all my pigeon friends to join if your interested all welcomed

http://www.ozpigeons.com.au/index.php
It's a pigeon discussion forum
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:47 pm

i have made myself a member of your site, now i can use yours, and you can use ours, got to be good for both sides ? . cheers
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 7:47 pm

I also have made myself a member. of your forum.
Back to top Go down
Fairweather-Turner

Fairweather-Turner

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 12:35 am

edgie wrote:
i have made myself a member of your site, now i can use yours, and you can use ours, got to be good for both sides ? . cheers

Come & post away when you can. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ozpigeons.com.au
Fairweather-Turner

Fairweather-Turner

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 12:36 am

fred hutton wrote:
I also have made myself a member. of your forum.

Come & post away when you can. Smile
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 7:53 am

ask a question and I will do my best to answer it
Back to top Go down
Fairweather-Turner

Fairweather-Turner

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:09 am

edgie wrote:
ask a question and I will do my best to answer it

Have done Smile
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 7:36 am

sorry my friend , no can do , I just enjoy my birds now , cant be botherd with the hassle you get from some of the morans that's about , they don't realise they are there own worst enemy ? but will help with advise where I can cheers if you would like a chat on chat box on here just let me know a time and date that suits , cheers steve (EDGIE)
Back to top Go down
Fairweather-Turner

Fairweather-Turner

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 7:40 am

edgie wrote:
sorry my friend , no can do , I  just enjoy my birds now , cant be botherd with the hassle you get from some of the morans that's about , they don't realise they are there own worst enemy ? but will help with advise where I can cheers if you would like a chat on chat box on here just let me know a time and date that suits ,  cheers steve  (EDGIE)

Chat box I've tryed it & doesn't work edgie
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:02 am

Fairweather-Turner wrote:
edgie wrote:
sorry my friend , no can do , I  just enjoy my birds now , cant be botherd with the hassle you get from some of the morans that's about , they don't realise they are there own worst enemy ? but will help with advise where I can cheers if you would like a chat on chat box on here just let me know a time and date that suits ,  cheers steve  (EDGIE)

Chat box I've tryed it & doesn't work edgie
try again please if no joy I will have a word with rene ?
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:31 pm

hi there still no luck with the chat box ? , I did send you a p/m also but not heard anything from that also ?. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Australian & International Pigeon Forum  Empty

Back to top Go down

Australian & International Pigeon Forum
Page 1 of 1