The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
wanted wheels for sliding door? Banner_versele wanted wheels for sliding door? Eijerkamp wanted wheels for sliding door? Elimar wanted wheels for sliding door? Bbc wanted wheels for sliding door? Gsverkerk

wanted wheels for sliding door?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

wanted wheels for sliding door? Empty
PostSubject: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:50 pm

anyone no were i can get just the wheels for the sliding door tracks? must of brought a dud 1 both wheels gone now or a cheap alternative? the farm i go to sells the whole unit for a tenna but only need the wheels,taylors choice only sells units now aswel
cheers
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:04 pm

hi mate would it be worth goin to your nearest B&Q store to see if they do any thing like that ??
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 pm

rene wrote:
hi mate would it be worth goin to your nearest B&Q store to see if they do any thing like that ??

tbh ive never looked mate chances are there more than up the farm, taylors choice use to do just the wheels but now only the full track,not to worry mate ill sort it, do you not use the sliding door tracks on your loft?
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:04 pm

dont taylors choice sell them
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:12 pm

pages-pigeons wrote:
rene wrote:

tbh ive never looked mate chances are there more than up the farm, taylors choice use to do just the wheels but now only the full track,not to worry mate ill sort it, do you not use the sliding door tracks on your loft?

the only slider i use is for the door to go in to the loft in the front then its hinged doors to each section mate
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:43 pm

fletchlives wrote:
dont taylors choice sell them

yeh but only the full system runner+wheels,i only want the wheels
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:45 pm

rene wrote:
pages-pigeons wrote:
rene wrote:

the only slider i use is for the door to go in to the loft in the front then its hinged doors to each section mate

yeh me to just i have 3 sliding doors on front, my loft is to narrow to put corridor in
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:51 pm

if you know someone with a hole saw you can make one out of wood for nothing a multi prpose hole saw has all the sizes and you can easily make 2 and get the bolts to suit,they will last about 2 years out of soft wood and 5 out of hardwood,
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 pm

when you open my door you go strait into where i keep corn ect then either side is the ob and yb section
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:02 pm

alan harrison wrote:
if you know someone with a hole saw you can make one out of wood for nothing a multi prpose hole saw has all the sizes and you can easily make 2 and get the bolts to suit,they will last about 2 years out of soft wood and 5 out of hardwood,

is that like cutting a gruve out the wood? sorry not sure exactly trying to picture it in my head lol
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 pm

rene wrote:
when you open my door you go strait into where i keep corn ect then either side is the ob and yb section

yeh mine use to be like that but now i have sliding doors on front instead of using sputniks birds fly str8 into loft now although i mite put a sputnik back on ybs not sure yet im still working on it for next year
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:06 pm

pages-pigeons wrote:
alan harrison wrote:

is that like cutting a gruve out the wood? sorry not sure exactly trying to picture it in my head lol

no it cuts a perfect disk out of wood with a small hole in the middle it does work ive tried it,if you have a locl B&Q go in and ask to look at a hole saw you will see better then.
Back to top Go down
pages-pigeons

pages-pigeons

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:10 pm

alan harrison wrote:
pages-pigeons wrote:
alan harrison wrote:

no it cuts a perfect disk out of wood with a small hole in the middle it does work ive tried it,if you have a locl B&Q go in and ask to look at a hole saw you will see better then.

sorry not with it 2night i got it you actually mean make the wheels out of wood? i never thought of that might giv it a go nice 1 mate
Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:15 pm

try it it will work no problem its good to be of help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanted wheels for sliding door?   wanted wheels for sliding door? Empty

Back to top Go down

wanted wheels for sliding door?
Page 1 of 1