The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
Where are you Rene??? Banner_versele Where are you Rene??? Eijerkamp Where are you Rene??? Elimar Where are you Rene??? Bbc Where are you Rene??? Gsverkerk

Where are you Rene???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fred hutton

fred hutton

Where are you Rene??? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you Rene???   Where are you Rene??? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:51 am

Hope all's well at your end??
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Where are you Rene???   Where are you Rene??? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:31 pm

sorry to be the bearer of bad news fred but he is in hospital had an heart attack he is ok though sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
fred hutton

fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Where are you Rene???   Where are you Rene??? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:03 pm

edgie wrote:
sorry to be the bearer of bad news fred but he is in hospital had an heart attack he is ok though sunny cheers

OMG. When did this happen, Is he out of hospital yet?. what a shock for the family, But I'm pleased he's OK.
Back to top Go down
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Where are you Rene???   Where are you Rene??? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:29 pm

not sure when it hapend fred, said he would let me know when he was home ?, will keep you posted when i get to know something. cheers
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: Where are you Rene???   Where are you Rene??? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:09 pm

thanks guys im on the mend I think I have to take things easy and slow down a little I have to go to Southampton at some point to have a stent put in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you Rene???   Where are you Rene??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are you Rene???
Page 1 of 1