The Pigeon Hole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  
RSPB donation.....??? Banner_versele RSPB donation.....??? Eijerkamp RSPB donation.....??? Elimar RSPB donation.....??? Bbc RSPB donation.....??? Gsverkerk

RSPB donation.....???

Go down 
+3
rene
fletch
David
7 posters
AuthorMessage
David

David

RSPB donation.....??? Empty
PostSubject: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm

What do the members here think to the fact that and advert published in the BHW (the journal of the RPRA)and paid for by a pigeon fancier, is selling anti cat deterants and stating that a % of all units sold will be donated to the RSPB.........it also goes on to use how the RSPB endorse the use of this deterant as a selling piont.

I for one thing this is taking the p**s.
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:20 pm

was this in this weeks book, i havent seen it i for one think the rspb do noting i mean f*&k all for pigeons
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:22 pm

what a f##kin joke eh they dont want to know sweet FA about our birds yet they want us to pay for these cat scarers where a certain % go to them to help fund the re release and to promote BOPs well to put it politely they can kiss my arse Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:30 pm

so you wont be buying one mate

i got 3 cat detterents

1 my staffie dog,

2 my 2 cats

3 my 3 kids

and kids are the best form of detterent
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:39 pm

defanately not mate i got my two dogs and 7 kids so im well protected mate lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:01 pm

rene wrote:
defanately not mate i got my two dogs and 7 kids so im well protected mate lol! lol!

like ya thinking
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:05 pm

both dogs live in the loft with the pigeons mate they got thier own section
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:22 pm

dont they frighyen the pigeons our dog goes in the loft but she is a nightmare she took a egg once out of bottom box so have to watch her when i am in there
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:35 pm

this is my 2 dogs mate i use them for shooting in the winter as well they'ev been well trained all the birds walk all over them some even peck em and it dont bother the dogs one bit mate they dont sleep in the same section as the birds though

RSPB donation.....??? 100_4203
Back to top Go down
fletch

fletch

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:45 pm

verry nice mate look grand
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 pm

providing im in the garden anyone can come in but wouldnt like to see any body try if i wernt there lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:53 am

look nice dogs rene............... Razz
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:07 pm

they are good dogs mate there're great with the kids aswell which is the main thing lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:45 pm

friend of mine usd to breed spaniels, he had two bitches and a dog.........bred some nice pups and sold them very easily
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 pm

thier brilliant dogs mate hard workin loyal affecinate ive never known a bad springer yet the liver and white one is 16 years old now deaf and blind in one eye but when i take him for his walk he still wants to hunt
lol!
Back to top Go down
rene
Admin
rene

PostSubject: pigeons to the whistle   RSPB donation.....??? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down
alan harrison

alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:24 pm

not keen on the whistle i think the shacking of the corn tin is all thats needed unless you overfeed the birds.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:22 pm

i use the whistle i find they respnd to it really well but i spose it depends on how you train them from a young age
Back to top Go down
https://thepigeonholecom.forumotion.com
jj

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:30 am

i know a guy just along the street from me that uses the whistle and even when their not hungery one peep on the whistle and their in like a rocket he told me when they are up high either training or coming back from a race one blow and there'er down and in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D & P A

D & P A

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:03 am

our dad uses the whistle and they come in really fast, well some thimes anyway lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RSPB donation.....???   RSPB donation.....??? Empty

Back to top Go down

RSPB donation.....???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: